Mul-T-Lock ACC-DDV-5140, Front Door Security Camera with Motion Sensor
We are very excited to announce the improved GotU Digital Door Viewer. With a new, more modern design, this front door security camera comes with everything you need to keep your home safe. It can be set to automatically take a still shot of whom-ever rings the doorbell just like the Peephole Front Door Camera but it has been redesigned with a better camera so it can take video of all the goings on just outside your front door. It can even record in the dark! The Premium Digital Camera Door Viewer has a motion sensor that can be toggled on with a switch located on the bottom of the view screen. It comes with everything you need to get started, including a MicroSD Card. Choose from black, white, or aluminum.
Features of the Digital Door Viewer:
- Can be set up to automatically take a picture of anyone who rings the doorbell.
- Uses a MicroSD card to store images a videos. Included in the box is a 4GB MicroSD card that is good for about an hour of video but can support up to a 16GB MicroSD card.
- Infrared light camera for low light and nighttime security.
- Easy to install. It features a wireless installation and doesn’t require any special tools or installation procedures, it simply replaces your existing mechanical door viewer
- Uses 4 AA batteries.
- Choose from a variety of doorbell ringtones.
- Great for the elderly and for children.
- Package Includes: LCD screen, camera, batteries, 4GB MicroSD card with adaptor, and all necessary mounting hardware.
Specifications of the Front Door Security Digital Camera Eye Viewer:
- Doorbell Height: 3"
- Doorbell Width: 1-3/4"
- Viewer Length: 5-15/32
- Height: 3-3/32"
- Projection: 3/4"
- Door Barrel Diameter: .55 - 1.02"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/4" through 2-3/4" (40 mm -70 mm)
- LCD Screen: 4.3." TFT
- Camera: 0.3 megapixels
- Power Source: included 4 AA batteries
- Memory: MicroSD card up to 16GB
- Infrared Wavelength: 940 nM
Great for any place where visitor identification is required prior to door opening.