NGP 13T-36, 3/4" x 36" Thermoplastic Door Shoe
Door shoe use to close and seal the bottom gap on a under cut door. These 36 inch long door shoes are made from non rusting T5 aluminum alloy and used on 1-3/8" and thicker doors. It includes Dark Brown Thermoplastic polymer seal with rigid base and soft vinyl fins on the bottom to seal the door against the threshold.
Optional Anodized Aluminum or Dark Bronze finish. Packaged with #6 x 3/4" stainless steel sheet metal screws. Certified by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
Also see other NGP Door Shoes
Specifications for 13T-36 Thermoplastic Door Shoe
- Length: 36"
- Total Height: 1-7/16"
- Bottom Seal Height: 11/16"
- Total Width: 1-7/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or Thicker
- Material: T5 aluminum alloy
- Thermoplastic Seal: Dark Brown
- Finish: Optional Aluminum or Dark Bronze
- Installation Screws: #6 x 3/4" Stainless Steel SMS
- NGP 13T Cutsheet (PDF)