Kwikset 802AT, Amherst Dummy Handleset
The Amherst Kwikset Dummy Cylinder Handleset is both elegant and timeless. What is best about this handle set is that the decorative grip will never go out of style; a simple classic, it will look beautiful for years.
Dummy Cylinder Handleset: is non-functional. Just for looks, it is used on inactive doors.
Also available matching:
Amherst Single Cylinder Handleset
Amherst Double Cylinder Handleset
Features for the Amherst Dummy Handleset:
- Polymer coating.
- Solid forged brass with solid brass construction.
- Easy installation.
- Manufacture Lifetime Mechanical & Finish Warranty.
Specifications of the 802AT Amherst Door Entry Set:
- Exterior Length Overall: 18-23/32"
- Exterior Grip Projection: 3"
- Center of Deadbolt to Center of Top Plate: 5-1/2"
- Center of Latch to Center of Throughbolt: 8-13/32"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Adjustable backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" doors.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
Dummy handlesets are for looks only. They do not lock and do not latch. They are used as a pull or to match trim on the inactive side of double doors.
The inside trim finish will match the exterior handleset finish that you choose.