Grandeur SOLGEO, Soleil Rose with Georgetown Lever
Ready for a stunning leverset that is just perfect for traditional New England homes? The Georgetown Lever with Soleil Rosette is Grandeur Decorative Hardware's answer to the quandary of how to add classic style to high-end houses without dating the hardware or making it overly ornate. The Soleil Rose with Georgetown Lever has just enough detail to keep things interesting while still remaining subtile. Choose from dummy, passage, and privacy functions.
Features of the Grandeur SOLPRT Soleil Rosette with Georgetown Lever:
- Easy to install.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Soleil Collection Georgetown Leverset:
- Lever Length: 4.75"
- Lever Projection: 2.625"
- Rose Diameter: 2.7"
- Door Thickness: Adjustable 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Grandeur SOLGEO Dimensions (PDF)
When Selecting A Function:
- Single Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Double Dummy: Surfaced mounted, non-working levers. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button.