Grandeur WINGEO, Georgetown Leverset with Windsor Plate
Made with a life of luxury in mind, the Georgetown Lever with Windsor Plate is stunningly designed. Its ornate style will add intricate detail to any door. This Georgetown Leverset with Windsor Plate is made out of solid forged brass. The Windsor Plate with Georgetown Lever will fit doors 1-3/8 inches to 1-3/4 inches thick with a 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backset. Available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions.
Click here to see the entire Grandeur - Windsor Series
Features of the Grandeur WINGEO Windsor Plate with Georgetown Lever:
- Made out of solid forged brass.
- Easy to install.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Georgetown Leverset with Windsor Plate:
- Windsor Plate Height: 8.66"
- Windsor Plate Width: 2.63"
- Georgetown Lever Length: 4.75"
- Georgetown Lever Projection: 2.625"
- Door Thickness: Adjustable 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Grandeur WINGEO Dimensions (PDF)
When Selecting A Function:
- Single Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Double Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button.