Grandeur GEOGEO, Georgetown Door Lever
The Georgetown Leverset is the epitome of classic style. This lightly designed lever and rose set adds traditional elegance to any interior door. The Grandeur GEOGEO Georgetown Rosette with Georgetown Lever is available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions. The Georgetown Door Lever will fit most standard pre-drilled doors.
Click here to see the entire Grandeur - Georgetown Series
Features of the Grandeur GEOGEO Georgetown Rosette With Georgetown Lever:
- Made out of solid forged brass.
- Easy to install.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Georgetown Rose with Georgetown Door Lever:
- Georgetown Rosette Diameter: 2.69"
- Georgetown Lever Length: 4.75"
- Georgetown Lever Projection: 2.625"
- Door Thickness: Adjustable 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Georgetown Leverset Dimensions (PDF)
When Selecting A Function:
- Single Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Double Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button.