PDQ GT135LED, Class Room Security Locks
PDQ GT135LED class room security levers are heavy duty Grade 1 and economically priced. Tested to more than 2 Million cycles (more than 2 times the BHMA Grade 1 requirement) with virtually no lever sag.
PDQ’s GT135LED Classroom Intruder Cylindrical Lock is designed to allow a staff member to use the inside cylinder to lock the outside of the door, without compromising safety to the occupants in the room. But how does a staff member know if the outside lever is locked? Until now, it required opening the door and checking the lever.
PDQ’s GT135LED Classroom Intruder function eliminates the need to open the door. Simply press the button on the lock, and...if the Red LED lights up, the outside lever is locked and secure. If the Red LED does not light up, this indicates the outside lever is not locked and secure.
Assembled in the USA meeting the requirements of the Buy American Act. Meets all applicable accessibility requirements of the ADA. These class room security levers are heavy duty solid cast, with no plastic inserts, and fully adjustable for 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" doors.
Complies with ANSI/BHMA A156.2-1996, Series 4000, Grade 1. Listed by UL / ULC for ratings of A label (3 hours), UL10C / UBC 7-2 (1997) positive pressure, for single doors up to 4'0" x 8'0"
Windstorm Resistant Product Listing - ANSI A250.13-2003, ASTM E1886-02, ASTM E330-02. Outswing: 350 ft-lbs., Inswing: N/R, Design Load Rating: 1485 lbf. Compliant with the 2014 Florida Building Code, which include a High Velocity Hurricane Zone (HVHZ) Product Approval: FL 21376
Specifications for PDQ GT135LED Class Room Security Locks
- Door Thickness: Adjustable for 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick doors.
- Door Prep: Fits standard 161 door prep.
- Backsets: 2-3/4"
- Case: Heavy duty zinc die-cast, investment cast and chromated cold rolled steel mechanism. Billet steel spindles.
- Front: 2-1/4" X 1-1/8" Beveled 1/8" on 2".
- Strike: 4-7/8" X 1-1/4" (Standard ASA). Stainless steel, or wrought bronze.
- Rose Diameter: 3-3/8"
- Lever Projection: 3"
- Lever Length: 5-1/2"
- Latchbolt: 9/16" throw. Adjustable front for flat or beveled doors.
- Handing: Non-handed.
- Trim: Philadelphia levers solid zinc diecast.
- Keyways: Schlage "C" Standard.
- Cylinders: Brass 6-pin cylinder keyed to 5-pins.
- Warranty: 25 Years manufacturer's warranty
- Classroom Security (Double Cylinder)(ANSI F110): Latchbolt operated by lever from either side. Key in either lever locks and unlocks outside lever. Inside lever always free. Red LED Outside Lever Status Indicator.
- PDQ GT135LED Cut Sheet (PDF)
The GT135LED is available in Interchangeable Core: Small format IC compatible with Best, Falcon, Arrow 6 or 7 pin cylinders and Large format IC Schlage compatible. Contact Us for more information.