Yale Commercial Augusta Door Lever
Grade 2 Yale Augusta lever features a ADA compliant return to door design. It will fit doors with: 2-3/4 inch backset. It is adjustable for door from 1-3/8 inches to 1-3/4 inches thick.
Complies with ANSI/BHMA A156.4, Series 4000, Grade 2. Listed by UL / ULC for ratings of A label (3 hours) and less, UL10C / UBC 7-2 (1997).
Specifications: for Yale Grade2 Augusta Levers
- Finish: Satin Chrome
- Grade 2 Lever
- Door Thickness: Adjustable from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backsets: 2-3/4"
- Strike: ANSI strike 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" lip to center
- Latchbolt: 1/2" stainless steel throw.
- Handing: Non-handed.
- Door Prep: Fits standard 161 door prep.
- Keyways: Para Keyway Standard. Schlage SC1 "C" Available by request. (for keyed functions).
When Selecting a Function:
- AU4601LN: Passage (Hall or Closet): Latchbolt operated by lever from either side at all times. For doors that don't need locking.
- AU4602LN: Privacy (Bathroom): Latchbolt operated by lever from either side or emergency release in outside lever. Outside locked by push button on inside lever. Outside lever unlocked by emergency release in outside lever, rotating inside lever or closing door.
- AU4604LN: Office Entry: Outside lever locked and unlocked by key. Push button locking inside. Turning inside lever unlocks outside.
- AU4605LN: Storeroom: Outside lever fixed. Entry by key only. Inside lever always free (unlocked).
- AU4607LN: Keyed Entry: Outside lever locked by push/turn button inside. When outside lever is locked by push button inside - key from outside or rotating inside lever unlocks outside lever. When outside lever is locked by pushing and turning the button inside - key from outside or rotating inside lever retracts the latch but does not unlock outside lever.