DoralLock CL300ILC, Interconnect Door Lever and Lock
The DoralLock made Interconnect Grade 2 Entry lever and lock features a simple rectangular shape that makes it a great choice for classic styled as well as more modern decors. The interconnected handleset is Panic Proof allowing you to simply turn your interior lever to open your door without having to unlock the deadbolt. Adjustable door thickness for 1-3/8" to 1-3/4". Available in Brushed Chrome or Polished Brass finish.
Entry Function Lever (keyed entry): The deadbolt is thrown and retracted by a key from the exterior. From the interior, the deadbolt is thrown and retracted by a thumbturn. The outside lever is locked by either a key or by a push-button located on the inside lever. The outside lever remains locked as long is the inside push-button is activated or until it is unlocked from the outside with a key. Turning the inside lever unlocks both the outside lever and the deadbolt for immediate egress (Panic Proof).
Also available: Deltana CL308ILC Interconnect Passage Lever
Features of the Interconnected Entry Lever and Deadbolt:
- Meets ANSI 156.2 grade 2 requirements.
- UL listed chrome plated latch bolt.
- Universal ADA door lever.
- Lock cylinders: 6 pin solid brass "C" keyway standard.
- The housing is made of cold rolled steel and zinc dichromated finish for rust resistance.
- Panic Proof (turning inside lever unlocks deadbolt)
- ADA Compliant
- 5 year limited mechanical warranty with a 1 year limited finish warranty.
Specifications of the DoralLock CL300ILC Interconnected Locks: