Schlage FC21LAT-KIN, Custom Latitude Lever with Kinsler Trim Hall-Closet and Bed-Bath Lock
The Latitude Lever with Kinsler Trim is the easy solution for changing all the levers in your home. It is a combined passage and privacy lever, meaning it can be easily switched from a Hall-Closet Lock to a Bed-Bath Lock. The Custom Latitude Lever with Kinsler Trim Hall-Closet and Bed-Bath Lock pairs well with contemporary and transitional styles. This Custom Latitude lever with Kinsler Trim was designed with current home design styles in mind. It is available in a wide array of finishes which coordinate easily with plumbing and lighting fixtures.
Also Available Matching Dummy Pair Latitude Lever with Kinsler Rose
Features of the Schlage Custom Latitude lever with Kinsler Trim:
- Combined interior works for both Bed-Bath and Hall-Closet doors.
- Will fit most standard pre-drilled doors.
- Concealed screws mounting.
- Lock and finish backed by limited lifetime warranty
- Installs in minutes with screwdriver and wrench.
- ADA Compliant
Specifications of the Latitude Lever with Kinsler Rose:
- Lever Length: 4.4375"
- projection: 2.375"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" (35mm) to 1-3/4" (40mm)
- Backset: Adjusts to 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm)
- Latch: 1”x 2-1/4”, 1/4” radius corner faceplate, 1” housing diameter, 1/2” throw,
circular drive-in included, universal latch
- Strike: - 5/8” x 2 1/4” radius corner, full lip
- Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, privacy pin, and mounting hardware.
Hall-Closet and Bed-Bath Lock: This door lever is interchangeable between a Passage (Hall or Closet) Function and a Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom) Function. Hall-Closet is default function. For Bed-Bath, insert locking pin into interior side of lock and rotate clockwise. To lock, push in locking pin; to unlock, turn interior lever.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch.