Emtek S52006, Single Sided Square Stainless Steel Deadbolt
This One Sided Deadbolt is used for locking and unlocking doors from the interior only. This Stainless Steel Square Single Sided Deadbolt uses a thumbturn inside but it does not go through to the outside of the door making it great for back exit doors where you do not want an exposed lock for security purposes. The Single Sided Square Stainless Steel Deadbolt has a brushed stainless steel finish.
Single Sided Deadbolt: The deadbolt thrown or retracted from interior side only. There is no plate or exposed trim on the exterior.
Features of the Modern One Sided Deadbolt:
- Package includes: deadbolt mechanism and strike plate.
- No cylinder or collar.
- Hardened steel bolt.
- For interior applications
Specifications of the Contemporary One Sided Deadbolt:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Length: 2-1/4" square
- Overall Projection: 1.175"
- Thumbturn Projection: .75"
- Door Thickness: 1-5/8" to 2-3/8""
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"