INOX EC1216, Round Privacy Lock for Barn Doors
The Round Barn Door Privacy Lock is a clean looking and modern way to securely lock your sliding barn doors. This Privacy Lock for Barn Doors utilizes a unique door jamb installation for a minimal look. INOX Privacy Barn Door Locks includes a thumbturn operated tubular drive-in bolt that is installed on the inside jamb as well as a strike that is installed on the barn door itself. It has an emergency release that can be used from the outside of the door. The INOX EC1216 Round Privacy Lock for Barn Doors is available in a wide array of finish colors.
Barn Door Privacy Lock: Locks but has access to unlock from the outside via emergency release button. Privacy locks do not offer security, they offer privacy.
Thumbtrun Escutcheon Specifications:
- Escutcheon Diameter: 2-1/2" (63.5mm)
- Escutcheon Projection: 1/13" (2mm)
- Thumbturn Length: 1-1/2" (38mm)
Lock Bolt Specifications:
- Lock Bolt Diameter: 1/2" (13mm)
- Lock Bolt Face Diameter: 1-1/4" (32mm)
- Lock Bolt Casing Diameter: 1" (25mm)
- Lock Backset:
- 2-1/4" (57mm) for wall thicknesses of 4-1/2" - 6-1/2"
- 3-1/2" (89mm) for wall thicknesses of 6-1/2" and up
- Spindle Hub: 5x5 mm square
- Strike Face Diameter: 1-1/4"
- Strike Box Diameter: 1" (26mm)
- Strike can be adjusted to fit barn door thickness from 1-3/8" (35mm) to 1-3/4" (45mm)
*Sold as a Set: (1) trim escutcheon with thumbturn, (1) release button with decorative cap, (1) dust-proof strike, (1) tubular drive-in bolt, (1) emergency release key, and the mounting hardware. For One (1) Door.