INOX PHIX30108PD8340-ADA, ADA Compliant Sliding Door Privacy Lock with Mitered Pull
The ADA Compliant Sliding Door Privacy Set with Mitered Pull comes packaged as a complete set including 2 door pulls, a privacy mortise box, and an ADA compliant thumbturn that meets the no grasp, no pinch requirements of the ADA Standard. The sliding door pocket privacy set is available in either polished stainless steel or satin stainless steel. The 8 Inch center to center Mitered door pull will look great in contemporary settings.
Sliding Door Privacy Lock: From the interior, the latch is thrown and retracted by the ADA compliant thumbturn. An emergency coin release operates the latch from the exterior. Privacy locks do not offer security, they offer privacy.
Need to Know About ADA Compliance 404.2.3 on Sliding Doors:
The pocket door opening must have a clear width of 32" and the operating door hardware must be visible and usable from both sides when the door is fully open.
The total door opening must be a minimum of 40".
The door needs a minimum protrusion of 4" from the jamb.
Specifications of the Mitered Pull Sliding Pocket Door Trim:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Total Pull Length: 8-3/4"
- Center to Center Length: 8"
- Pull Projection: 2-9/16"
- Pull Diameter: 3/4"
- Thumbturn Length: 2-3/4"
- Thumbturn Width: 5/8"
- Cylinder Rose Diameter: 1-13/16"
- Mortise Box Height: 5-29/32"
- Mortise Box Width: 11/16"
- Mortise Box Depth: 3-41/64"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Height: 8"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Width: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Door Backset: 2-3/4"
- Minimum Pocket Door Opening: 40"
- Surface Mounting: Pull screws to the face of the door.
- INOX PHIX30108PD8340 Dimensions Diagram (PDF)
*Sold as a Set: two (2) door pulls, interior and exterior ADA privacy cylinder, mortise box, and all mounting hardware. For One (1) Door.