Global ED-VR531-DU, Dark Bronze Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device
Dark Bronze surface mounted vertical rod touch bar exit device is for use on hollow metal or wood doors where there is no projection on the door face. A Grade 1 (Highest Grade) Touch Bar Exit Device, sutiable for heavy duty industrial and commercial doors. For use on single or double door applications.
These vertical rod exit devices are non-handed for doors 26" to 36" wide. The latches, springs and (2) guides are made from long lasting high strength stainless steel. These exit devices are listed by U.L./U.L.C. and comply with U.L. 10C and UBC 7-2 (1997) for positive pressure.
Features and Specifications of the Global ED-ED531-DU Dark Bronze Exit Device:
- Material: Powder Coated Steel push bar, stainless steel springs
- Finish: Dark Bronze
- Latch: Top pullman type, Bottom bolt assembly
- Vertical Rods: 1/2" OD round tubing.
- Backset: 2-3/4" Will cover 161 door prep.
- Strike: Top - surface mounted rim type, Bottom - flat round mortise or into threshold
- Projection: 2-1/4"
- Stile: 3" minimum
- Handing: Reversible, non-handed
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" up to 2"
- Door Width: 36", Field sizable to 26"
- Door Height: 7' standard. Add ED-ROD12 1 Foot Extension for 8' doors.
- Mounting Height: Recommended installation at 40" from finished floor to center line of push rail
- Fasteners: Furnished with sheet metal and machine screws
- Dogging: 1/2" of a turn 7/32" hex key
- UL Listed: 12PJ SA 32524
- ADA Compliant Door Hardware
- ANSI A156.3 Grade 1
- Warranty: 1 Year
Available Exterior Trim:
- Rim Cylinder Lock: Night Latch Function (ANSI F03) - Unlatch (Open) door from exterior with Key. Key removable only when locked.
- Pull Plate: Dummy Function - Used as a door pull only.
- Keyed Classroom Lever: Classroom Function (ANSI F08) - Outside lever locked and unlocked by Key. ADA compliant Lever.
- Keyed Storeroom Lever: Storeroom Function (ANSI F09) - Outside entrance by lever only when released by key (Lever only opens door when the key is turned). Key removable only when locked. ADA compliant Lever.
- Passage Lever: Passage Function (ANSI F14) - Outside entrance by lever for doors that don't need locking. ADA compliant Lever.
- Escutcheon Plate Keyed Classroom Lever: Classroom Function (ANSI F08) - Outside lever locked and unlocked by Key. Escutcheon Plate (2-1/2" wide x 8-7/8" high) with ADA compliant Lever.