Global ED-501-DU Dark Bronze Touch Bar Rim Exit Device
This Dark Bronze Exit Door Lock is for use on hollow metal or wood doors where there is no projection on the door face. A Grade 1 (Highest Grade) Touch Bar Rim Exit Device, sutiable for heavy duty commercial and industrial applications.
These exit door lock devices are non-handed for doors 26" to 36" wide. The latch and springs are made from long lasting high strength stainless steel. These exit door lock devices are listed by U.L./U.L.C. and comply with U.L. 10C and UBC 7-2 (1997) for positive pressure.
Features and Specifications of the Global ED-501-DU Rim Exit Device:
- Material: Powder Coated Steel push bar, stainless steel springs
- Finish: Dark Bronze
- Latch: Stainless Steel, 3/4" throw - 5/8" deadlatch
- Backset: 2-3/4" Covers 161 prep, includes latch & strike filler plates
- Strike: Surface mounted for 5/8" stop with shim
- Projection: 2-1/4"
- Stile: 3" minimum
- Handing: Reversible, non-handed
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" up to 2"
- Door Width: 36", Field sizable to 26"
- Mounting Height: Recommended installation at 41" from finished floor to center line of push rail
- Fasteners: Furnished with sheet metal and machine screws
- Dogging: 1/2" of a turn 7/32" hex key
- UL Listed: 51LT SA 13032
- ADA Compliant Door Hardware
- Grade 1
- Warranty: 1 Year
Available Exterior Trim:
- Rim Cylinder Lock: Night Latch Function (ANSI F03) - Unlatch (Open) door from exterior with Key. Key removable only when locked.
- Pull Plate: Dummy Function - Used as a door pull only.
- Keyed Classroom Lever: Classroom Function (ANSI F08) - Outside lever locked and unlocked by Key. ADA compliant Lever.
- Keyed Storeroom Lever: Storeroom Function (ANSI F09) - Outside entrance by lever only when released by key (Lever only opens door when the key is turned). Key removable only when locked. ADA compliant Lever.
- Passage Lever: Passage Function (ANSI F14) - Outside entrance by lever for doors that don't need locking. ADA compliant Lever.