INOX FH32PD8450, Crown Keyed Entry Mortise Pocket Door Hardware
The Crown Pocket Door Keyed Entry Set is exemplary of 1930's style, dripping with classic beauty. This Crown Keyed Entry Mortise Pocket Door Hardware Set is operated from a key on the outside and a thumbturn works the lock from the inside. It is available in several high-quality finishes; and whichever finish you choose, determines whether this pocket door flush pull set is made out of stainless steel or brass.
Pocket Door Keyed Lock: Use when a lock is needed. Unlocked by a key from the outside and a thumbturn on the inside.
Also Available Matching: Passage Set and Privacy Set
Specifications of the Crown Sliding Door Trim:
- Material: Brass or Stainless
- Face Plate Height: 7-7/8"
- Face Plate Width: 2-23/64"
- Face Plate Projection: 5/64"
- Mortise Box Height: 5-29/32"
- Mortise Box Width: 11/16"
- Mortise Box Depth: 3-41/64"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Height: 8"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Width: 1"
- Deadbolt: 1”
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/4", 2-3/4", or 3"
- Door Backset: 2-3/4", 2-1/2", or 2"
- Schlage C keyway 5 pin mortise cylinder.
- Mortise Finger Pull: is thrown by pressing the button on the mortise's face plate. It can be retracted simply by pressing it flush with the faceplate.
- INOX FH32PD8450 Dimensions Diagram (PDF)
*Sold as a Set: two (2) flush pulls, a keyed mortise, and all mounting hardware. For One (1) Door.