INOX FH31PD8440, Regal Privacy Pocket Door Hardware
The Regal Pocket Door Privacy Set is operated by a thumbturn from the interior with an emergency release button on the exterior. It is most often used on bedrooms and bathrooms. The INOX FH31PD8440 comes packaged with everything you'll need to install it on a single pocket door, including 2 flush pulls and a mortise privacy lock that features a retractable finger edge pull. The Regal Privacy Pocket Door Hardware is available in several high-quality finishes; and whichever finish you choose, determines whether this pocket door flush pull set is made out of stainless steel or brass.
Pocket Door Privacy Lock: Locks but has access to unlock from the outside via emergency turn. Privacy locks do not offer security, they offer privacy.
Also Available Matching: Passage Set and Keyed Entry Function
Specifications of the Regal Sliding Door Trim:
- Material: Brass or Stainless
- Face Plate Height: 7-7/8"
- Face Plate Width: 2-23/64"
- Face Plate Projection: 5/64"
- Mortise Box Height: 5-29/32"
- Mortise Box Width: 11/16"
- Mortise Box Depth: 3-41/64"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Height: 8"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Width: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/4", 2-3/4", or 3"
- Door Backset: 2-3/4", 2-1/2", or 2"
- Mortise Finger Pull: is thrown by pressing the button on the mortise's face plate. It can be retracted simply by pressing it flush with the faceplate.
- INOX FH31PD8440 Dimensions Diagram (PDF)
*Sold as a Set: two (2) flush pulls, a privacy mortise, and all mounting hardware. For One (1) Door.