INOX FH29PD8010, Arc Passage Pocket Door Hardware
The Arc Pocket Door Passage Set comes packaged with everything you'll need to install it on a sliding pocket door. A passage set, it allows for free egress. It comes with a mortise box that houses a retractable finger edge pull so that there is something to grip in order to pull the door from its pocket. The Arc Passage Pocket Door Hardware Set is available in a wide array of finishes; and depending on the finish you choose, the product will be made from either brass or stainless steel.
Pocket Door Passage Function: This set neither locks nor latches. It features two flush pulls and a mortise box with a built in finger edge pull to help retrieve the door from the pocket.
Also Available Matching: Privacy Set and Keyed Entry Function
Specifications of the Arc Sliding Door Trim:
- Material: Brass or Stainless
- Face Plate Height: 7-7/8"
- Face Plate Width: 2-23/64"
- Face Plate Projection: 5/64"
- Mortise Box Height: 5-29/32"
- Mortise Box Width: 11/16"
- Mortise Box Depth: 3-41/64"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Height: 8"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Width: 1"
- Door Backset: 2-3/4", 2-1/2", or 2"
- Mortise Finger Pull: is thrown by pressing the button on the mortise's face plate. It can be retracted simply by pressing it flush with the faceplate.
- INOX FH29PD8010 Dimensions Diagram (PDF)
*Sold as a Set: two (2) flush pulls, a passage set mortise pull, and all mounting hardware. For One (1) Door.