INOX FH27PD8450, Linear Keyed Entry Mortise Pocket Door Hardware
The Linear Pocket Door Keyed Entry makes locking a sliding pocket door easy. It is mortised into the door and comes with everything you'll need for installation on a sliding door. It comes with a mortise box with a built in finger edge pull. The Linear Keyed Entry Mortise Pocket Door Hardware is available in a huge array of finishes.
Pocket Door Keyed Lock: Use when a lock is needed. Unlocked by a key from the outside and a thumbturn on the inside.
Also Available Matching: Passage Set and Privacy Set
Specifications of the Linear Sliding Door Trim:
- Material: Brass or Stainless
- Face Plate Height: 7-7/8"
- Face Plate Width: 2-23/64"
- Face Plate Projection: 5/64"
- Mortise Box Height: 5-29/32"
- Mortise Box Width: 11/16"
- Mortise Box Depth: 3-41/64"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Height: 8"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Width: 1"
- Deadbolt: 1”
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/4", 2-3/4", or 3"
- Door Backset: 2-3/4", 2-1/2", or 2"
- Schlage C keyway 5 pin mortise cylinder.
- Mortise Finger Pull: is thrown by pressing the button on the mortise's face plate. It can be retracted simply by pressing it flush with the faceplate.
- INOX FH27PD8450 Dimensions Diagram (PDF)
*Sold as a Set: two (2) rectangle flush pulls, a keyed mortise, and all mounting hardware. For One (1) Door.