INOX SH344, Ecco Lever with Rectangular Rose
The Solid Stainless Steel Ecco Lever has a beautiful and sleek shape that not only looks great, it feels comfortable in your hand. This stainless Steel Door Lever is available in either polished stainless steel or satin stainless steel finishes. It is easy to install and has concealed screw mounting for a modern look once it is installed. INOX's SH344 Ecco Lever with Rectangular Rose will fit most standard predrilled doors that are 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 inches thick with 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets. Choose from dummy, passage, or privacy functions.
Features of the Stainless Steel Ecco Leverset:
- Fits most standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors).
- Solid stainless steel lever.
- Latch: 28 Degrees Retraction (TL4 Latch)
- Concealed Installation
- Sold as complete set.
- Easy to install.
Specifications of the INOX 344 Ecco Lever with SH Rose:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Lever Length: 5"
- Lever Projection: 2-1/4"
- Rose Height: 4-17/32"
- Rose Width: 2-3/8"
- Rose Projection: 7/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Hub and Spindle: 5/16" (8mm) Square
- Latch Faceplate: 1" x 2-1/4" Standard Square Corner
- Latch Strike: Full Lip Strike and T-Strike with Square Corners.
- Single Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on one side of the door. Package Includes: 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide