INOX SH223, Two-Tone Stainless Steel Phoenix Lever with Rectangular Rose
The Modern Phoenix Leverset has a satin stainless steel finish on the lever grip while the rest of the lever and the rose is polished stainless steel. This is both beautiful and functional; the brushed finish resists the look of fingerprints and scratches where the lever is touched most durring use. The Phoenix Lever with Rectangular Rose is made from solid stainless steel. Choose from dummy, passage, and privacy functions.
Features of the Stainless Steel Phoenix Door Lever with Rectangular Rose:
- Fits most standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors).
- Solid stainless steel lever.
- Latch: 28 Degrees Retraction (TL4 Latch)
- Concealed Installation
- Sold as complete set.
- Easy to install.
Specifications of the INOX 223 Phoenix Lever with SH Rose:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Two-tone Stainless Steel. Satin Stainless Steel on Lever Grip and Polished Stainless Steel on Lever Neck and Rose.
- Lever Length: 5-3/64"
- Lever Projection: 2-3/32"
- Rose Height: 4-17/32"
- Rose Width: 2-3/8"
- Rose Projection: 7/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Hub and Spindle: 5/16" (8mm) Square
- Latch Faceplate: 1" x 2-1/4" Standard Square Corner
- Latch Strike: Full Lip Strike and T-Strike with Square Corners.
- Single Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on one side of the door. Package Includes: 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide