INOX SH109, Stuttgart Return to Door Lever with Rectangular SH Rose
The Stuttgart Lever with Rectangular Rose has a return to door design that makes it good for commercial installation. It is available in either satin stainless steel or polished stainless steel finishes. choose from dummy, passage, or privacy functions. The INOX SH109 Stuttgart Return to Door Lever with Rectangular SH Rose is easy to install and will fit many pre-drilled doors. It has concealed mounting so no screws are visible on the rosette for a clean look.
Features of the Stainless Steel Stuttgart Leverset:
- Fits most standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors).
- Hollow stainless steel lever.
- Latch: 28 Degrees Retraction (TL4 Latch)
- Concealed Installation
- Sold as complete set.
- Easy to install.
Specifications of the INOX 109 Stuttgart Lever with SH Rose:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Lever Length: 5-3/8"
- Lever Projection: 2-9/16"
- Lever Return to Door Length: 13/16"
- Rose Height: 4-17/32"
- Rose Width: 2-3/8"
- Rose Projection: 7/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Hub and Spindle: 5/16" (8mm) Square
- Latch Faceplate: 1" x 2-1/4" Standard Square Corner
- Latch Strike: Full Lip Strike and T-Strike with Square Corners.
- Single Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on one side of the door. Package Includes: 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide