INOX SH107, Stockholm Oval Grip Lever with Rectangular Rosette
The Stainless Steel Stockholm Leverset has a unique oval grip that adds a subtle point of intrest to this modern door lever. The Oval Grip Stockholm Leverset with Rectangular Rose is available in either satin stainless steel or polished stainless steel and by choosing either one of those durable finish colors, you'll find yourself with a very sleek lever that will be sure to stand the test of time on high traffic doors. The Stockholm Oval Grip Lever with Rectangular Rosette is available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions.
Features of the Stainless Steel Stockholm Leverset:
- Fits most standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors).
- Hollow stainless steel lever.
- Latch: 28 Degrees Retraction (TL4 Latch)
- Concealed Installation
- Sold as complete set.
- Easy to install.
Specifications of the INOX 107 Stockholm Lever with SH Rose:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Lever Length: 5-5/16"
- Lever Projection: 2-7/16"
- Rose Height: 4-17/32"
- Rose Width: 2-3/8"
- Rose Projection: 7/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Hub and Spindle: 5/16" (8mm) Square
- Latch Faceplate: 1" x 2-1/4" Standard Square Corner
- Latch Strike: Full Lip Strike and T-Strike with Square Corners.
- Single Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on one side of the door. Package Includes: 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide