INOX SE251, Stainless Steel Sequoia Lever with Square SE Rose
The Stainless Steel Sequoia Lever with Square Rose is available in satin stainless steel and polished stainless steel finishes. It will fit standard predrilled doors that are 1-3/8 inches to 1-3/4 inches thick with backsets of 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. This modern Sequoia Lever with SE Rosette is available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions.
Features of the Stainless Steel Sequoia Leverset:
- Fits most standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors).
- Solid stainless steel lever.
- Latch: 28 Degrees Retraction (TL4 Latch)
- Concealed Installation
- Sold as complete set.
- Easy to install.
Specifications of the INOX 251 Sequoia Lever with SE Rosette:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Lever Length: 5-29/32"
- Lever Projection: 2-5/32"
- Rose Length: 2-3/8" square
- Rose Projection: 7/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Hub and Spindle: 5/16" (8mm) Square
- Latch Faceplate: 1" x 2-1/4" Standard Square Corner
- Latch Strike: Full Lip Strike and T-Strike with Square Corners.
- Single Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on one side of the door. Package Includes: 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide