INOX RA346, Stainless Steel Osaka Lever with RA Rose
The Osaka Solid Stainless Steel Leverset is available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions. It will fit most standard predrilled doors that are 1-3/8 to 1-3/4 inches thick with 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets. INOX's Osaka Lever is available in satin stainless steel and polished stainless steel. This rectangular lever has a return to door design that is compliant with California Fire Code.
Features of the Stainless Steel Osaka Leverset:
- Fits most standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors).
- Solid stainless steel lever.
- Concealed Installation
- Sold as complete set.
- Easy to install.
Specifications of the INOX 346 Osaka Lever with RA Rosette:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Lever Length: 5"
- Lever Projection: 1-3/4"
- Lever Return to Door Length: 1-3/4"
- Rose Dimeter: 2-1/2"
- Rose Projection: 7/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Hub and Spindle: 5/16" (8mm) Square
- Latch Faceplate: 1" x 2 1/4" Standard Square Corner
- Latch Strike: Full Lip Strike and T-Strike with Square Corners.
- Single Dummy: No door latch. Stationery door lever on one side of the door. Package Includes: 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide