INOX RA213, Stainless Steel Cabernet Leverset with Wood Detail
The Cabernet Wood and Stainless Lever has a modern look. Its naturally deep color of the wooden inlay paired with the stainless steel of the lever and rosette shows us how INOX masterfully blends materials for a stunning end product. The Cabernet Lever with RA Rosette is available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions. Choose from satin stainless steel and polished stainless steel finishes.
Features of the Cabernet Lever with RA Rosette:
- Fits most standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors).
- Hollow stainless steel lever.
- Latch: 28 Degrees Retraction (TL4 Latch)
- Concealed Installation
- Sold as complete set.
- Easy to install.
Specifications of the INOX 213 Cabernet Lever with RA Rosette:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel with Wood Insert on Lever
- Lever Length: 5-5/16"
- Lever Projection: 2-7/16"
- Rose Dimeter: 2-1/2"
- Rose Projection: 7/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Hub and Spindle: 5/16" (8mm) Square
- Latch Faceplate: 1" x 2-1/4" Standard Square Corner
- Latch Strike: Full Lip Strike and T-Strike with Square Corners.
- Single Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on one side of the door. Package Includes: 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide