INOX RA106, Stainless Steel Copenhagen Lever with RA Rosette
The Copenhagen Stainless Steel Lever with Round Rosette is available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions. This hollow style stainless steel leverset is great for residential use due to its durability and style. INOX's Copenhagen Lever has a very now feel to it. Choose from satin (brushed) stainless steel, polished stainless steel, and Oil rubbed bronze finishes.
Features of the Stainless Steel Copenhagen Leverset:
- Fits most standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors).
- Hollow stainless steel lever.
- Latch: 28 Degrees Retraction (TL4 Latch)
- Concealed Installation
- Sold as complete set.
- Easy to install.
Specifications of the INOX 106 Copenhagen Lever with RA Rosette:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Lever Length: 5-5/16"
- Lever Projection: 2-7/16"
- Rose Dimeter: 2-1/2"
- Rose Projection: 7/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Hub and Spindle: 5/16" (8mm) Square
- Latch Faceplate: 1" x 2-1/4" Standard Square Corner
- Latch Strike: Full Lip Strike and T-Strike with Square Corners.
- Single Dummy: No door latch. Stationary door lever on one side of the door. Package Includes: 1 lever, 1 rose, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide