Kwikset Milan Deadbolt
The Kwikset SmartKey Milan Deadbolt is available as both a single cylinder function or a double cylinder function. It has been designed not only to look great, but also to be easy to install. It will fit most pre-drilled doors. It is adjustable to fit doors 1-3/8 inches through 1-3/4 inches thick with 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets.
This Smartkey Kwikset Lock offers connivence and security. It allows you to re-key the lock yourself without removing from the door; this mean you will be able to key all your SmartKey locks to one Kwikset key. Smartkey Deadbolts offer the highest grade of security with a standard ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 Cylinder. It is pick resistant and bump proof.
Features of the Kwikset Milan Deadbolt:
- A fully adjustable latch & deadbolt to fit all standard door preparations.
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Security
- Meets ADA/ANSI A117.1 requirements, ensuring accessibility to all disabled persons
- Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin & tumbler locks.
- Kwikset SmartKey lock cylinder.
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty.
Specifications of the Kwikset Milan Deadbolt:
- Diameter: 2-17/32"
- Projection Exterior: 15/16"
- Projection Interior: 1-13/32"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4"
- Backset: adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Cylinder Deadbolt: Deadbolt thrown or retracted by key from the outside and by turn unit on the inside.
- Double Cylinder Deadbolt: the bolt is thrown and retracted by a key on either side of the door.