Bommer 7212-626, Brass Spring Door Pivot Hinge Surface Mounted
Bommer Industries has been in business since 1876, with over 125 years of quality products. Their products are American made with American steel.
Bommer 7212 Spring Door Pivot Hinge, Surface Mounted on door and door jamb. Cast Brass construction pivot hinge for doors up to 30 Inches Wide, 1-7/8 Inches Thick with a Maximum Door Weight of 50 lbs.
The Bommer 7212 Brass door pivot hinges are typically used on gate doors or bathroom lavatory doors.
Also available: Bommer 7211 Box Clamp Jamb Mount Spring Door Pivot Hinge.
Specifications for the Spring Tension Pivot:
- Finish: Satin Chrome
- Maximum Door Width: 30"
- Maximum Door Thickness: 1-7/8"
- Maximum Door Weight: 50 lbs.
- Brass Construction
- Surface Mounted Pivots
- Double Acting
- Maximum Swing: 130º each direction
- Non-Adjustable Spring Tension
- Flat Door Bracket For doors not less than 3/4" thick
- Flat Jamb Bracket: 1-1/4" Wide
- Packaged with #12 - 1-1/4" and #10 - 1" Flat Head Wood Screws
- Bommer 7212 Dimensions (PDF)
Sold individually as a set, with 1 pivot , 1 each jamb and door bracket, 1 top pivot assembly with jamb bracket, and mounting screw hardware. Enough to do one door.