Bommer 7211, Brass Spring Door Pivot Hinge Box Clamp Jamb Mounted
Bommer Industries has been in business since 1876, with over 125 years of quality products. Their products are American made with American metals.
Bommer 7211 Spring Door Pivot Hinge, Surface Mounted on door and Box Clamp Mounted on door jamb. Cast Brass construction pivot hinge for doors up to 30 Inches Wide, 1-7/8 Inches Thick with a Maximum Door Weight of 50 lbs.
The Bommer 7211 Brass door pivot hinges are typically used on Bathroom Lavatory Doors or gate doors. Fits either 1-1/8" or 1-1/4" Thick Door Jambs only.
Also available: Bommer 7212 Surface Mount Spring Door Pivot Hinge.
Specifications of the Bommer 7211 Spring Pivot:
- Maximum Door Width: 30"
- Maximum Door Thickness: 1-7/8"
- Maximum Door Weight :50 lbs.
- Brass Construction
- Surface Mounted on Door
- Box Clamp Mounted on Door Jamb
- Double Acting
- Maximum Swing: 130º each direction
- Non-Adjustable Spring Tension
- Flat Door Bracket: For doors not less than 3/4" thick
- Box Clamp Jamb Bracket for 1-1/8" or 1-1/4" Wide Jambs
- Packaged with #12 - 1-1/4", #10 - 1" Flat Head Wood Screws and Thru-Bolts for Jamb Bracket
- Bommer 7211 Dimensions (PDF)
Sold individually as a set, with 1 pivot , 1 each jamb and door bracket, 1 top pivot assembly with jamb bracket, and mounting screw hardware. Enough to do one door.