Baldwin Estates Collection 5164 Lever With 5046 Rosette
Modern homes would do well to have this ultra sleek Baldwin made leverset on the doors. Constructed out of solid brass, the 5164 Lever with 5046 Rose is available in contemporary finishes and it features concealed mounting screws to insure a minamalistic look. It will fit 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" door thicknesses with an optional backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4".
Features of the Baldwin 5164-5046 Leverset:
- Accessibility Code (ADA) A117.1
- Fits 2-1/8" pre-drilled bore holes.
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability.
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolt springs.
- Latches are reversible for right or left hand doors.
- Latches include standard full lip strike.
Specifications of the Baldwin 5164-5046 Lever:
- 5046 Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- 5164 Lever Length: 4.19"
- Overall Projection: 2.58"
- Backset: choose either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" and 1-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button located on the rosette. An emergency release function allows the lever to automatically unlock when it is turned from the inside.
The Half Dummy function is handed. Click Here to Determine Handing. All other lever functions are non-handed.