Baldwin Estates Collection 5105 Lever With 5046 Rosette
Designed to be easily gripped and held, the Baldwin 5105 Safety Lever is a stylish solid brass lever. The addition of the 5046 rosette gives this leverset a modern appearance that makes it a great choice from contemporary style homes. This leverset will fit 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" door thicknesses with an optional backset for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4".
With every detail, Baldwin hardware sends a message of quality and style throughout the life of your door. For an investment in your home that will last for many years to come.
Features of the Baldwin 5105-5046 Leverset:
- Accessibility Code (ADA) A117.1
- Fits 2-1/8" pre-drilled bore holes.
- Concealed mounting to hide unsightly installation screws.
- Forged from solid brass for maximum strength and durability.
- 28 degree latch rotation
- Heavy duty latch bolt springs.
- Latches are reversible for right or left hand doors.
- Latches include standard full lip strike.
Specifications of the Baldwin 5105 Leverset:
- 5046 Rose Diameter: 2-5/8"
- 5105 Lever Length: 3-5/8"
- Overall Projection: 1.938"
- Backset: choose either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" and 1-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Full Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working, smooth lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button located on the rosette. An emergency release function allows the lever to automatically unlock when it is turned from the inside.
The Half Dummy function is handed. Click Here to Determine Handing. All other lever functions are non-handed.