Kwikset MILSQT Square Rose Milan Door Levers
The Kwikset Milan door lever with square roses have a contemporary design with a unique shape that is ultra sleek making it an excellent choice for those who like a more modern look. The square rose Milan lever set is easy to install. Fits most pre-drilled doors since it has an adjustable backset for 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches for door 1-3/8 inches up to 1-3/4 inches thick. Available in dummy, passage, privacy and key entry functions.
Also available: Milan Door Lever
Features of the Kwikset Square Rose Milan Door Lever Set:
- Fits most pre-drilled doors.
- Anti-pick SmartKey system (on Keyed Entry function).
- Non-handed levers.
- Sold as complete set.
- Easy to install.
- Manufacture Lifetime Mechanical & Finish Warranty.
Specifications of the Kwikset Square Rose Milan Door Lever:
- Lever Length: 4-5/32"
- Lever Projection: 2-9/16"
- Keyed Entry Lever Projection: 2-3/8"
- Rose Length: 2-5/8"
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" up to 1-3/4"
- Backset: Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Half Dummy: An inactive lever for use as a pull or to match trim. This non-operational lever is for one side of the door. Complete Set - 1 lever and 1 rose.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch and strike plate.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need locking. Latch operates from either side. Turnbutton on interior lever engages privacy lock on both levers; emergency release hole is on exterior lever. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch and strike plate.
- Keyed Entry: Use when a keyed lock is needed. An ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Grade 2 security lock that is operated by a key from the exterior and a turnbutton on the lever from the interior. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, 2 keys, door latch and strike plate.