Omnia 7039/L, Traditional Arched Privacy Mortise Pocket Door Hardware
The Arched 7 Inch Pocket Door Privacy Set is great for adding a traditional look to your sliding pocket doors. This Arched Privacy Mortise Set is for use on bedrooms and bathrooms. It locks, but can be easily accessed from the exterior via the emergency turn. The Omnia 7039 Pocket Door Set is available in several classic finish colors. It will fit 1-3/8 inch or 1-3/4 inch thick doors. The interior and the exterior flush pulls each have a 1/8 inch projection, making them suitable for use on narrow pocket door gaps.
Pocket Door Privacy Lock: Locks but has access to unlock from the outside via emergency turn. Privacy locks do not offer security, they offer privacy.
Also Available Matching: Dummy Set and Keyed Entry Function
Features of the Omnia 7039 Pocket Door Hardware:
- Case: Stamped from heavy wrought steel with zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance.
- Front: Armored steel front adjustable for beveled doors.
- Mortise Finger Pull: is thrown by pressing the button on the mortise's face plate. It can be retracted simply by pressing it flush with the faceplate.
Specifications of the Privacy Arched Sliding Door Trim:
- Plate Height: 7"
- Plate Width: 2-9/32"
- Plate Cut-Out Height: 5-3/16"
- Plate Cut-Out Width: 1-1/2"
- Plate Projection: 1/8"
- Overall Depth: 7/16"
- Mortise Box Height: 6-3/4"
- Mortise Box Width: 3/4"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Height: 8"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Width: 1"
- Latch: 1/2" thick x 1-1/4" high x 1" throw
- Finger Pull: 1/2" thick x 2" high x 1-1/4" throw
- Backset: 2-1/2"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Omnia 7039 Dimensions Diagram (PDF)
*Sold as a Set: two (2) rectangle flush pulls, a privacy mortise, and all mounting hardware. For One (1) Door.