Omnia 7037/A, Traditional Keyed Mortise Pocket Door Hardware
The Traditional Pocket Door Keyed Entry Set is used to securely lock a sliding pocket door. The mortise latch is operated by a key from the exterior and a thumbturn on the interior. This Traditional Keyed Entry Pocket Door Hardware Set also features a retractable finger pull that extends when the button on the mortise faceplate is pressed, making it easy to slide the door out of its pocket. The Traditional Keyed Mortise Pocket Door Hardware is available in a wide array of finishes. It comes packaged as a complete set with 2 flush pulls, a keyed entry mortise box with a Schlage keyway, the mortise faceplate, strike, and the mounting hardware.
Pocket Door Keyed Lock: Use when a lock is needed. Unlocked by a key from the outside and a thumbturn on the inside.
Also Available Matching: Dummy Set and Privacy Function
Features of the Omnia 7037 Keyed Entry Door Hardware:
- Case: Stamped from heavy wrought steel with zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance.
- Front: Armored steel front adjustable for beveled doors.
- Mortise Finger Pull: is thrown by pressing the button on the mortise's face plate. It can be retracted simply by pressing it flush with the faceplate.
- Cylinder: Schlage "C" keyway
Specifications of the Keyed Entry Traditional Rectangular Sliding Door Trim:
- Plate Height: 7"
- Plate Width: 2-9/32"
- Plate Cut-Out Height: 5-3/16"
- Plate Cut-Out Width: 1-1/2"
- Plate Projection: 1/8"
- Overall Depth: 7/16"
- Mortise Box Height: 6-3/4"
- Mortise Box Width: 3/4"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Height: 8"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Width: 1"
- Latch: 1/2" thick x 1-1/4" high x 1" throw
- Finger Pull: 1/2" thick x 2" high x 1-1/4" throw
- Backset: 2-1/2"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Omnia 7037 Dimensions Diagram (PDF)
*Sold as a Set: two (2) rectangle flush pulls, a keyed mortise, and all mounting hardware. For One (1) Door.