Omnia 7037/L, Traditional Privacy Mortise Pocket Door Hardware
The Traditional Pocket Door Privacy Set is operated by a thumbturn from the interior and an emergency release from the exterior. For this reason, privacy pocket door hardware like the Omnia 7037/L is for use on doors that do not need to be secured with a keyed lock. The Traditional Beveled Edge Privacy Lock is for use on sliding pocket doors. It has a 1/8 inch projection. It comes packaged with everything you'll need to install it on both sides of a single door including 2 privacy flush pulls, a privacy mortise box complete with retractable finger pull, the mortise faceplate, strike, and the mounting hardware.
Pocket Door Privacy Lock: Locks but has access to unlock from the outside via emergency turn. Privacy locks do not offer security, they offer privacy.
Also Available Matching: Dummy Set and Keyed Entry Function
Features of the Omnia 7037 Pocket Door Hardware:
- Case: Stamped from heavy wrought steel with zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance.
- Front: Armored steel front adjustable for beveled doors.
- Mortise Finger Pull: is thrown by pressing the button on the mortise's face plate. It can be retracted simply by pressing it flush with the faceplate.
Specifications of the Privacy Traditional Rectangular Sliding Door Trim:
- Plate Height: 7"
- Plate Width: 2-9/32"
- Plate Cut-Out Height: 5-3/16"
- Plate Cut-Out Width: 1-1/2"
- Plate Projection: 1/8"
- Overall Depth: 7/16"
- Mortise Box Height: 6-3/4"
- Mortise Box Width: 3/4"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Height: 8"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Width: 1"
- Latch: 1/2" thick x 1-1/4" high x 1" throw
- Finger Pull: 1/2" thick x 2" high x 1-1/4" throw
- Backset: 2-1/2"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Omnia 7037 Dimensions Diagram (PDF)
*Sold as a Set: two (2) rectangle flush pulls, a privacy mortise, and all mounting hardware. For One (1) Door.