Omnia 7012/L, Stainless Steel Rectangular Privacy Mortise Pocket Door Hardware
The Satin Stainless Steel 5 Inch Privacy Set comes packaged as a set with 2 privacy flush pulls, a privacy mortise box complete with retractable finger pull, the mortise faceplate, strike, and the mounting hardware. Privacy Pocket Door Locks are for use where privacy is desired, such as on a bedroom or bathroom. They lock, but the emergency release turn on the exterior flush pull easily allows access. The Stainless Steel Rectangular Privacy Mortise Pocket Door Hardware has a small 3/32 inch projection. For 1-3/4" thick doors only.
Pocket Door Privacy Lock: Locks but has access to unlock from the outside via emergency turn. Privacy locks do not offer security, they offer privacy.
Also Available Matching: Dummy Set
Features of the Omnia 7012 Stainless Steel Pocket Door Hardware:
- Case: Stamped from heavy wrought steel with zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance.
- Front: Armored steel front adjustable for beveled doors.
- Mortise Finger Pull: is thrown by pressing the button on the mortise's face plate. It can be retracted simply by pressing it flush with the faceplate.
Specifications of the Privacy Modern Rectangular Sliding Door Trim:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Plate Height: 5"
- Plate Width: 2-1/4"
- Plate Cut-Out Height: 3-3/16"
- Plate Cut-Out Width: 1-5/8"
- Plate Projection: 3/32"
- Overall Depth: 1/2"
- Mortise Box Height: 6-3/4"
- Mortise Box Width: 3/4"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Height: 8"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Width: 1"
- Latch: 1/2" thick x 1-1/4" high x 1" throw
- Finger Pull: 1/2" thick x 2" high x 1-1/4" throw
- Backset: 2-1/2"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Omnia 7012 Dimensions Diagram (PDF)
*Sold as a Set: two (2) rectangle flush pulls, a privacy mortise, and all mounting hardware. For One (1) Door.