Omnia 7036/L, 4-1/2 Rectangular Privacy Mortise Pocket Door Hardware
The 4-1/2 Inch Pocket Door Privacy Set is operated by turning a thumbturn on the interior to throw the mortise bolt. As a privacy sliding door lock, the bolt can be retracted from the exterior via the emergency release turn. The 4-1/2 Rectangular Privacy Mortise Pocket Door Set comes packaged with 2 flush pulls, a privacy mortise box, and the installation hardware. Choose from a wide array of attractive finishes.
Pocket Door Privacy Lock: Locks but has access to unlock from the outside via emergency turn. Privacy locks do not offer security, they offer privacy.
Also Available Matching: Dummy Set
Features of the Omnia 7036 Pocket Door Hardware:
- Case: Stamped from heavy wrought steel with zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance.
- Front: Armored steel front adjustable for beveled doors.
- Mortise Finger Pull: is thrown by pressing the button on the mortise's face plate. It can be retracted simply by pressing it flush with the faceplate.
Specifications of the Privacy Modern Rectangular Sliding Door Trim:
- Plate Height: 4-1/2"
- Plate Width: 2-9/32"
- Plate Cut-Out Height: 2-5/8"
- Plate Cut-Out Width: 1-1/2"
- Plate Projection: 3/32"
- Overall Depth: 3/8"
- Mortise Box Height: 6-3/4"
- Mortise Box Width: 3/4"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Height: 8"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Width: 1"
- Latch: 1/2" thick x 1-1/4" high x 1" throw
- Finger Pull: 1/2" thick x 2" high x 1-1/4" throw
- Backset: 2-1/2"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Omnia 7036 Dimensions Diagram (PDF)
*Sold as a Set: two (2) rectangle flush pulls, a privacy mortise, and all mounting hardware. For One (1) Door.