Omnia 7035/A, Rectangular Keyed Mortise Pocket Door Hardware
Omnia's 7 Inch Pocket Door Keyed Entry Set is one way to add security to a sliding door. The latch hooks into the door frame to secure the pocket door and is operated by a key from the exterior and by a thumbturn from the interior. It comes packaged with 2 flush pulls, a Schlage keyway, a keyed entry mortise box complete with retractable finger pull, the mortise faceplate, strike, and the mounting hardware. The Rectangular Keyed Mortise Pocket Door Hardware is available in a wide array of fantastic finishes.
Pocket Door Keyed Lock: Use when a lock is needed. Unlocked by a key from the outside and a thumbturn on the inside.
Also Available Matching: Dummy Set and Privacy Function
Features of the Omnia 7035 Pocket Door Hardware:
- Case: Stamped from heavy wrought steel with zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance.
- Front: Armored steel front adjustable for beveled doors.
- Mortise Finger Pull: is thrown by pressing the button on the mortise's face plate. It can be retracted simply by pressing it flush with the faceplate.
- Cylinder: Schlage "C" keyway
Specifications of the Keyed Entry Modern Rectangular Sliding Door Trim:
- Plate Height: 7"
- Plate Width: 2-9/32"
- Plate Cut-Out Height: 5-3/16"
- Plate Cut-Out Width: 1-1/2"
- Plate Projection: 3/32"
- Overall Depth: 3/8"
- Mortise Box Height: 6-3/4"
- Mortise Box Width: 3/4"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Height: 8"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Width: 1"
- Latch: 1/2" thick x 1-1/4" high x 1" throw
- Finger Pull: 1/2" thick x 2" high x 1-1/4" throw
- Backset: 2-1/2"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Omnia 7035 Dimensions Diagram (PDF)
*Sold as a Set: two (2) rectangle flush pulls, a keyed mortise, and all mounting hardware. For One (1) Door.