AHI SIG160/204, Stainless Steel Uptown Lever with Square Rose
The Uptown Square Stainless Steel Lever with Square Rosette has a modern appeal thanks to its sharp lines and clean look. The AHI SIG160 Solid Stainless Steel Lever will fit door thicknesses from 1-3/8 inches to 2 inches with either 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets. Choose from passage, privacy, and dummy functions.
Features of the AHI SIG160/204 Stainless Steel Lever:
- For residential or commercial applications
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors)
- Field reversible tubular latch
- Premium latch requires only 28° rotation to retract latchbolt
- Meets standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications of the SIG160/204 Modern Stainless Steel Leverset:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Lever Length: 5-5/8" (135 mm)
- Lever Projection: 2-3/8" (60 mm)
- Spindle Width: 0.31" (8 mm)
- Rose Length: 2-1/2" (64 mm) square
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- AHI SIG160 Lever Specifications Diagram (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a door pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door. Lever is surface mounted (mounting plate screws to the doors face).
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. For use with a standard 2-1/8" bore hole pre-drilled door.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide