AHI SIG109, Stainless Steel Retro Chic Lever
The Retro Chic Stainless Steel Door Lever features an inlay on the top of the grip for a uniquely old school look that is well suited toward transitional decor. The Stainless Steel Retro Chic Lever is available for either 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets and is adjustable for door thicknesses from 1-3/8 inches to 2 inches. This hollow stainless steel leverset is a great way to add style to your doors.
Features of the AHI SIG109 Stainless Steel Leverset:
- For residential or commercial applications
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors)
- Field reversible tubular latch
- Premium latch requires only 28° rotation to retract latchbolt
- Meets standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications of the SIG109 Retro Stainless Steel Leverset:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Lever Length: 5-26/32" (148 mm)
- Lever Projection: 2-3/8" (60 mm)
- Spindle Width: 0.31" (8 mm)
- Rose Diameter: 2-7/16" (62 mm)
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- AHI SIG109 Lever Specifications Diagram (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a door pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door. Lever is surface mounted (mounting plate screws to the doors face).
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. For use with a standard 2-1/8" bore hole pre-drilled door.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide