Baldwin SAN-CSR, Santa Cruz Handleset
The Santa Cruz Handleset with Square Rosette features a very modern design, with the sharp lines that define that design astetic. The Santa Cruz Handleset has three contemporary interior trim levers and knobs. As part of Baldwin's Reserve Collection, the Santa Cruz Entryset has a lifetime mechanical warranty and a 25 year finish warranty. Choose from single cylinder, double cylinder, and dummy functions. This handleset comes with an adjustable latch that will fit 2-3/4 inch backsets and 2-3/8 inch backsets. It will fit 1-3/4 inch up to 2-1/2 inch thick doors.
Features of the Santa Cruz Handleset with Contemporary Square Rose:
- Fits 2-1/8" cross bore for both deadbolt and grip with a 1" edge bore for both grip latch and deadbolt latch.
- Baldwin C-Keyway.
- Latch: square corner adjustable
- Strike: square corner
- Brass deadbolt features 1" throw. Grip offers 1/2" passage/privacy function bolt.
- Deadbolt tested to exceed ANSI-BHMA Grade 2 Security.
- Warranty: 25 year finish warranty and a limited lifetime mechanical warranty.
Specifications of the Baldwin Reserve Modern Santa Cruz Entrance Set:
- Exterior Length: 17-1/2"
- Exterior Width: 2-11/16"
- Exterior Grip Projection: 2-13/32"
- Interior Deadbolt Length: 2-5/8" square
- Single Cylinder Interior Deadbolt Projection: 1-7/16"
- Double Cylinder Interior Deadbolt Projection: 3/4"
- Interior Trim Rose Length: 2-9/16" square
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2" standard with optional thick door kit for 2" - 2-1/2".
- Backset: Adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob/lever operates the latch.
- Double Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates handleset latch; while from the interior, it is operated by a knob. The deadbolt is operated by a key from both the inside and the outside.