Dorallock Grade 2 Commercial Curved Lever
Designed to be easily gripped and held, the DoralLock Grade 2 Commercial Curved Lever is a stylish choice. This leverset is adjustable to fit 1-3/8" up to 2" door thicknesses, and is can be ordered with either 2-3/4" or or 2 3/8" backsets. And since it is available in passage, privacy, entrance, storeroom, and classroom functions, you will be sure to find just what you are looking for. It comes finished in satin chrome, or oil rubbed bronze.
Features of the Commercial Curved Leverset:
- Meets ANSI 156.2 grade 2 requirements.
- UL listed chrome plated latch bolt.
- ADA compliant curved ever.
- Lock cylinder: 6 pin solid brass Schlage "C" keyway standard.
- Removable throughbolts.
- Clutch function helps deter from breaking the mechanism. This means that when the lever is locked, it still will turn freely without retracting the latch.
- The housing is made of cold rolled steel and zinc dichromated finish for rust resistance.
- ADA Compliant.
- 5 year limited mechanical warranty with a 1 year limited finish warranty.
Specifications for the Commercial Grade Curved Door Lever:
- Overall Length: 6-1/8"
- Lever Length: 5"
- Overall Projection: 2-3/4"
- Projection of Lever from Wall: 2-1/4"
- Lever Projection: 1-3/4"
- Rose Diameter: 3-3/8"
- Rose Thickness: 3/4"
- Door Thickness: adjustable 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/4" or 2-3/8"
- Latch Bolt: 1/2" throw
- Latch Front: 2-1/4" x 1-1/8"
- Strike: ANSI 1-1/4" x 4-7/8" x 1 3/16" lip to center
- Dorallock CL600EVC Grade 2 Commercial Curved Lever Specifications (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
- Passage (hall or closet)(ANSI F75): Latchbolt operated by lever from either side at all times. For doors that don't need locking.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom)(ANSI F76): Latchbolt operated by lever from either side or emergency release in outside lever. Outside locked by push button on inside lever. Outside lever unlocked by emergency release in outside lever, rotating inside lever or closing door.
- Entrance (office lock)(ANSI F109): Outside lever locked by push/turn button inside. When outside lever is locked by push button inside - key from outside or rotating inside lever unlocks outside lever. When outside lever is locked by pushing and turning the button inside - key from outside or rotating inside lever retracts the latch but does not unlock outside lever. Deadlocking latchbolt operated by inside lever at all times.
- Classroom (ANSI F84): Latchbolt operated by a lever from either side. Outside lever locked and unlocked by key. Inside lever always unlocked.
- Storeroom (ANSI F86): Outside lever fixed. Entry by key only. Inside lever always free (unlocked).