Grandeur FAVGEO19, Georgetown Lever with Fifth Avenue Plate
The Georgetown Lever with Fifth Avenue Plate has a beautiful, traditional style that makes it a great choice for historic homes. The Georgetown Lever has a fluted design that is well suited to add class and glamour to any room. This Georgetown Leverset with Tall Fifth Avenue Plate is specifically designed for taller doors or those doors in large rooms that need a big presence. It is available in dummy, passage, or privacy functions for 1-3/8 inch to 2 inch thick doors with 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets.
Also Available Keyed Entry Georgetown Lever with Fifth Avenue Tall Plate.
Features of the Grandeur Georgetown Lever with Fifth Avenue Rose:
- Easy to install.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Georgetown Leverset with Tall Fifth Avenue Plate:
- Lever Length: 4-3/4"
- Lever Projection: 2.625"
- Plate Height: 11"
- Plate Width: 2-5/8"
- Plate Projection: .39"
- Mounting Centers: 8-1/4"
- Door Thickness: Adjustable 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Fifth Avenue Tall Plate Dimensions (PDF)
When Selecting A Function:
- Single Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Double Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button.