Grandeur CARGEO19, Georgetown Lever with Carre Tall Plate
The Georgetown Lever with Carre Plate has a unique style that manages to straddle the line between contemporary design and traditional glamour for an end look that is stunning. The Georgetown Lever with Carre Tall Plate is available in an array of beautiful finish colors in dummy, passage, or privacy functions. The Carre Tall Plate with Georgetown Leverset will fit 1-3/8 inch to 2 inch thick doors with 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets.
Also Available Keyed Entry Georgetown Lever with Carre Tall Plate.
Features of the Grandeur Georgetown Lever with Stepped Carre Rose:
- Easy to install.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Georgetown Leverset with Carre Plate:
- Lever Length: 4-3/4"
- Lever Projection: 2.625"
- Plate Height: 11"
- Plate Width: 2-1/2"
- Plate Projection: .39"
- Mounting Centers: 8-1/4"
- Door Thickness: Adjustable 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Grandeur CARGEO19 Dimensions (PDF)
When Selecting A Function:
- Single Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Double Dummy: Surfaced mounted, non-working levers. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button.