Grandeur ARCGEO19, Georgetown Lever with Arc Tall Plate
The Historic Georgetown Lever with Extra Long Arc Backplate was designed with the larger doors of stately historic homes in mind. This 11 inch x 2-1/2 Arc Tall Plate is large enough to stand out in even the biggest of rooms; but this Georgetown Lever with Arc Tall Plate is a great statement piece for any interior door. It is available in dummy, passage, or privacy functions. The Arc Tall Plate with Georgetown Leverset will fit 1-3/8 inch to 2 inch thick doors with 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets. Choose from a wide array of traditional finish colors.
Also Available Georgetown Keyed Entry Lever with Arc Tall Plate.
Features of the Grandeur Georgetown Lever with Arched Rose:
- Easy to install.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Georgetown Leverset with Arched Plate:
- Lever Length: 4.75"
- Lever Projection: 2.625"
- Plate Height: 11"
- Plate Width: 2-1/2"
- Plate Projection: .39"
- Mounting Centers: 8-1/4"
- Door Thickness: Adjustable 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Grandeur ARCGEO19 Dimensions (PDF)
When Selecting A Function:
- Single Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Double Dummy: Surfaced mounted, non-working levers. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button.