Grandeur ARCBEL19, Bellagio Lever with Tall Arc Plate
The Arc Tall Plate with Bellagio Lever is the perfect addition to stately doors found in historic homes. This 11 inch x 2-1/2 inch Arc Plate is sure to make a statement even on very large interior doors. The wave shape of the Bellagio Leverset is a classic because it adds grace and beauty to any space. This Bellagio Lever with Tall Arc Plate is available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions. Choose from Grandeur Hardware's most popular finish colors. It will fit 1-3/8 inch to 2 inch thick doors with 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets.
Also Available Keyed Entry Bellagio Lever with Arc Tall Plate.
Features of the Grandeur Bellagio Lever with Arc Rose:
- Easy to install.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Bellagio Leverset with Tall Arc Plate:
- Lever Length: 4.72"
- Lever Projection: 1.90"
- Plate Height: 11"
- Plate Width: 2-1/2"
- Plate Projection: .39"
- Mounting Centers: 8-1/4"
- Door Thickness: Adjustable 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Grandeur ARCBEL19 Dimensions (PDF)
When Selecting A Function:
- Single Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Double Dummy: Surfaced mounted, non-working levers. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button.