Grandeur ARCNEW19, Newport Rope Lever with Arc Tall Plate
The Newport Lever with Arc Escutcheon has a subtle design that relies heavily on classic elements such as the rope lever and the arched backplate. These two things come together to form something that is understated, yet beautiful, a perfect example of restraint in design to make something that is fancy but not ornate. The Newport Rope Lever with Arc Tall Plate is fantastic for larger interior doors. The Arc Tall Plate is 11 inches tall and 2-1/2 inches wide, so it will be sure to stand up to even the most grand of spaces. Choose from Grandeur Hardware's beautiful finishes. This Arc Tall Plate with Newport Leverset is available in dummy, passage, or privacy functions and will fit 1-3/8 inch to 2 inch thick doors with 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets.
Also Available Newport Keyed Entry Lever with Arc Tall Plate.
Features of the Grandeur Rope Newport Lever with Arc Rose:
- Easy to install.
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- 10 Year Finish Warranty
Specifications of the Rope Newport Lever with Arc Escutcheon:
- Lever Length: 4-3/4"
- Lever Projection: 2-5/8"
- Plate Height: 11"
- Plate Width: 2-1/2"
- Plate Projection: .39"
- Mounting Centers: 8-1/4"
- Door Thickness: Adjustable 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Arc Tall Plate Dimensions (PDF)
When Selecting A Function:
- Single Dummy: A surfaced mounted, non-working lever. Non-locking and non-latching trim for one side of door. This inactive pull is usually used to match trim.
- Double Dummy: Surfaced mounted, non-working levers. Non-locking and non-latching trim for both sides of door. These inactive pulls are usually used to match trim.
- Passage (hall or closet): Latches but does not lock. The latch is activated by turning the either of the two levers.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): Latches and can be locked. Can be locked from the inside with a push-button.