Emtek 86160, 8 Inch Nunez Door Handle
The Nunez Sandcast Bronze Door Pull has an 8 inch center to center length and an 9-7/8 overall length. It is available in matte black, medium bronze, and tumbled white bronze finishes. The 8 Inch Nunez Door Handle comes with everything you'll need to thru-bolt mount it on a wood, fiberglass, or metal door. The Sandcast bronze material from which it is made grants this traditional door handle a rustic look that makes it great for classic homes.
Sandcasting is a process for casting metal in sand molds. The mold is made by packing the sand around a pattern. Molten bronze is then poured into a mold cavity formed out of sand. Each sand mold is used only once. The sand is then recycled for the next piece.
Thru-Bolted Mounting: Pull bolts through the door.
Also Available: Nunez Pull with Back-to-Back Mounting
Specifications of the Emtek Traditional Nunez Sandcast Bronze Pull:
- Material: Sandcast Bronze
- Total Length: 9-7/8"
- Center to Center Length: 8"
- Pull Handle Width: 1-1/16"
- Total Projection: 2-3/4"
- Base: 13/16"
- Clearance: 1-11/16"
- Door Thickness: for doors up to 1-3/4" thick
- Includes installation hardware required for fiberglass, wood, and metal doors.
- Comes packaged with (2) 1" long 1/4"-20 screws, (2) 1" long #10-32 screws, (2) 2" #10-32 screws, and (2) screw caps.
Sold individually with thru-bolt mounting.