Emtek 2113, Contemporary Mortise Pocket Door Keyed Entry Set
The Modern Rectangular Keyed Entry Pocket Door offers security to sliding doors. The Contemporary Mortise Pocket Door Keyed Entry Set is operated from the exterior by a key and by a thumbturn from the interior. The latch hooks into the door frame to secure the pocket door. The Modern Rectangular Sliding Door Trim is available in a large selection of finishes. It comes packaged with 2 flush pulls (one for each side of the door), a keyed mortise lock, and the mounting hardware.
Pocket Door Keyed Lock: Use when a lock is needed. Unlocked by a key from the outside and a thumbturn on the inside.
Also Available Matching: Dummy Set, Passage Set, and Privacy Set
Specifications of the Keyed Entry Modern Rectangular Sliding Door Trim:
- Face Plate Height: 7-1/2"
- Face Plate Width: 2-7/8"
- Face Plate Projection: 1/16"
- Mortise Box Height: 6-1/4"
- Mortise Box Width: 3.43"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Height: 8"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Width: 17/20"
- Latch Projection: 23/25"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Mortise Finger Pull: is thrown by pressing the button on the mortise's face plate. It can be retracted simply by pressing it flush with the faceplate.
- Emtek 2113 Dimensions Diagram (PDF)
*Sold as a Set: two (2) rectangle flush pulls, a keyed mortise, and all mounting hardware. For One (1) Door.